Monday, July 2, 2012

I'm Coming Back Soon!

Hey, guys, sorry I was gone for so long, and I'm even more sorry that I'll be gone for a little while longer. I've been really really busy, had a lot going on in my personal life, and have been away from the kitchen more than I'd like to admit.
I'll explain more in a later post, probably in about 3 weeks. Right now I'm on vacation and have very limited Internet access so I'm hoping I'll be able to get a post or two in, because there's a lot of food, but I will try to be as Twitter active as I can. I know I'm not going to be able to get all the good stuff out to you guys right away, but I am going to make sure I get them to you as soon as possible because some of the new recipes are pretty exciting--hint: I recently acquired both a bread maker and a soft-serve machine--So I'll see you all very soon, and hopefully Twitter will tide you over for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment